On Saturday, March 16, 2019 I will be part of a panel discussion at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show titled “Careers in the Cycling Industry”. I will be joining four other women in the bike industry to discuss our career paths, share our personal stories, and answer questions. More info can be found in the link below.
From working in a bike shop to owning/operating your own business, the cycling industry is full of success stories. If you’re interested in how others have paved their paths and how you might be able to have a successful career in the bike industry, this seminar is for you.
- Joni Taylor, General Manager and National Sales, TEXmarket Cycling Apparel USA
- Lori Barrett, VP of Sales and Development, Rotor Bike Components
- Tara Seplavy, Product, Marketing and Branding Gun for Hire
- Carol Hosmer, Owner, Selle Anatomica
- Erica Marson, General Manager, T°RED Bicycles